* It was 1982 when Jennifer Jason Leigh first made an impact on the big screen when she was offered the starring role in the popular teen movie "Fast Times At Ridgemont High".
* In 1983 Jennifer Jason Leigh starred as Rodney Dangerfield's soon to be married daughter in the comedy "Easy Money".
* In the mid-1980's Jennifer Jason Leigh starred alongside action star Rutger Hauer in the realistic Medieval drama "Flesh + Blood" (1985), & the suspense thriller "The Hitcher" (1986).
* In 1989 Harper's Bazaar Magazine selected Jennifer Jason Leigh as one of "America's 10 Most Beautiful Women".
* In 1990 Jennifer Jason Leigh won two Critic Society awards for her roles in "Last Exit To Brooklyn" (a hooker) & "Miami Blues" (Alec Baldwin's girlfriend).
* Throughout the 1990's Jennifer Jason Leigh continued to appear in rather demanding female roles including "Rush" (1991), "Single White Female" (1992) & "Georgia" (1995).
* In August 1998, Jennifer Jason Leigh appeared in the New York City musical "Cabaret".
* In October 2001, Jennifer Jason Leigh appeared in the Broadway production of "Proof".
* In 2003 Jennifer is scheduled to hit cinemas in the crime thriller "In The Cut", opposite Meg Ryan & Kevin Bacon.