* In 1985 Kirk Cameron won the role that made him famous, that of Mike Seaver, in the popular family sitcom "Growing Pains".
* Film roles quickly followed for Kirk. He starred in "The Best Of Times" (1986) with Robin Williams & Kurt Russell, the teen comedy "Like Father, Like Son" (1987) with Dudley Moore & Sean Astin and the teen drama "Listen To Me" (1989) with Jami Gertz, Roy Scheider & Amanda Peterson.
* Kirk Cameron is the brother of "Full House" star Candace Cameron.
* In 1991 Kirk married actress Chelsea Noble. It is interesting to note that Kirk met he wife on the set of his sister's TV show, "Full House".
* Kirk & his wife are the founders of Camp Firefly and The Firefly Foundation. The Foundation sponsors camping trips for terminally ill children & their families.
* In 1995 Kirk starred with wife Chelsea Noble in his own TV series titled "Kirk".
* Kirk & Chelsea have four adopted children, Jack (1996), Isabella (1997), Anna (1998), Luke (2000) and one biological daughter, Olivia Rose (2001).
* In 2000 Kirk reprised his role of Mike Seaver in the TV movie "Growing Pains The Movie".
* Also in 2000 Kirk starred with his wife Chelsea Noble in the drama thriller "Left Behind".
* In 2002 Kirk & his wife returned for the "Left Behind" sequel, "Tribulation Force: The Movie".