1. 80's Teen Queen Molly Ringwald made her screen debut in "Fast Times At Ridgemont High". T / F
2. Teen Actor Heath Ledger was born in Australia. T / F
3. Mathew Broderick sung The Beatles song "Can't Buy Me Love" in the Teen Classic "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". T / F
4. Teen Star of the 60's Frankie Avalon married his "Beach Blanket Bingo" co-star Annette Funicello. T / F
5. Deborah Walley was the first star to play "Gidget". T / F.
6. Emilio Estevez played the role of John Bender in the high school classic "The Breakfast Club". T / F.
7. Elvis Presley's first starring role was as the troubled youth in "King Creole". T / F
8. American comedian Andrew "Dice" Clay has a cameo role as a bouncer at the club in "Pretty In Pink". T / F
9. Actress Jennifer Beals performed all her own dance moves in the 80's teen dance musical "Flashdance". T / F
10. Drew Barrymore knocked back the starring role in "Clueless" which made Alicia Silverstone famous. T / F