1. The jacket worn by Henry Winkler (Fonzie) in "Happy Day" is now owned by co-star Scott Baio who played Fonzie's cousin Chachi in the series. T / F
2. Bob Denver played Dobbie Gillis in the 1960's TV Series "The Many Loves Of Dobbie Gillis". T / F
3. The students on the TV series "Saved By The Bell" attended Bayside High School. T / F
4. In 2001 James Van Der Beek won the "Teen Choice" award for his work on "Dawson's Creek". T / F
5. On the TV show the "The Wonder Years" Kevin Arnold (Fred Savage) had a crush on Winnie Cooper (Danica McKellar). T / F.
6. Patty Duke played the dual role of cousins Patty & Cathy Lane in the popular 1960's TV series "The Patty Duke Show". T / F.
7. After starring in the big screen version of Gidget, Sandra Dee went on to reprise her role in the TV series of the same name. T / F
8. In the 1950's TV series "The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet", Ricky Nelson's older brother was called David. T / F
9. Jason Priestley, Luke Perry & Shannen Doherty were all part of the original line-up for the TV show "Beverly Hills 90210" . T / F
10. The 4 popstars of "The Monkees" were known as Micky, Davy, Mike & Steve. T / F