* Richard Grieco's father is Italian (Richard Sr.) and his mother (Carolyn) is Irish.
* During his youth Richard enjoyed sports, in particular hockey and athletics.
* In a modelling compitition, Richard Grieco was once declared as being "one of the best faces of the 1980's".
* During the early 1980's Richard worked as a model for Elite, Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein & Channel.
* In the mid-80's Richard decided to put modelling aside and concentrate on an acting career.
* During his early acting days in New York, Richard claimed that he lived in at least 22 different places over a four year period.
* In 1986 Richard Grieco made his first small-screen appearance as ski bum, Richard Garndner, in the TV show "One Life to Live".
* Richard continued to appear in small TV roles including, "Facts Of Life" & "Who's The Boss" with Tony Danza.
* Bigger and better TV roles came next for Richard including, the popular "21 Jump Street" & the spin off series "Booker".
* In 1991 Richard Grieco made his big-screen debut as a young James Bond-like secret agent in the action/comedy "If Looks Could Kill" (aka "Teen Agent").
* The gangster flick "Mobsters" (1991), with fellow teen stars Patrick Dempsey and Christian Slater was next on Richard Grieco's agenda.
* It was not long after his roles in "If Looks Could Kill" & "Mobsters" that Richard was awarded "The 1991 ShoWest Male Star of Tomorrow Award".
* Richard has musical talent and in 1995 he released the CD "Waiting For The Sky To Fall". The CD proved to be very succesful in Europe.
* Richard enjoys writing poetry and has published a book titled "Fragments From A Dirty Ashtray".
* Throughout the 90's Richard starred in a number of popular action/thriller TV movies including "A Vow To Kill" (1995), "It Was Him Or Us" (1995), and "Against The Law" (1997).
* In 1997 Richard spent 8 days in rehab as a result of a drinking problem.
* In 1998 Richard Grieco spoofed his own image by playing himself in a brief cameo for the "Saturday Night Live" inspired comedy film "A Night At The Roxbury".
* In 1999 Richard became a father. His son, Dylan Justice Sissons was born to model/actress Kimber Sissons.
* In 2001 Richard dated "Baywatch" actress Yasmine Bleeth.
* During his career Richard has lived not only in the U.S. but also in Germany and Italy. He is currently single and lives in Los Angeles.
* In 2002 Richard starred in "Samhain" a horror film shot on location in Canada.