Jon Cryer Mini Biography:
* In 1983 Jon Cryer graduated from The Bronx High School of Science.
* Jon is the son of two Broadway actors David & Gretchen Cryer.
* Jon Cryer made his big screen debut opposite Demi Moore in the romantic comedy "No Small Affair" (1984).
* Jon made his mark & gained world attention as Duckie Dale in the teen classic "Pretty in Pink" (1986). One of the film's highlights is Jon Cryer lip-synching in the record store to Otis Redding's "Try A Little Tenderness".
* Jon Cryer followed his "Pretty In Pink" success with starring roles in "Hiding Out", "Morgan Stewart's Coming Home" & "Dudes" all in 1987.
* Jon also had a memorable supporting role in "Superman 4: The Quest For Peace" (1987).
* After his comedic supporting role in "Hot Shots" (1991), Jon Cryer continued to work throughout the 90's in a number of independent film & TV series.
* Jon Cryer is married to Sarah Trigger. They have one child, a son Charlie Austin, born in June 2000 in Los Angeles.
* In late 2000 Jon Cryer starred as Zack Mango in the funny TV series "The Trouble with Normal". The sitcom is about four paranoid guys and their therapist.
* In 2003 Jon made a successful comeback opposite Charlie Sheen in the popular TV Series, "Two And A Half Men".